Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cursor replaced with cross symbol

How do I restore the text cursor from this cross symbol. What caused the
switch?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

go to start | control panel | printer and other hardware | mouse |
pointer tab | select the precision select or use default | apply | ok

On Sep 14, 5:30*pm, Lunarchik
wrote:
How do I restore the text cursor from this cross symbol. What caused the
switch?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you consider as the "text cursor" and where/when do you want to see
it?

What type of cross? Fat white cross? This is normal in Excel when working
in the cells area of the window.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP