Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Felicia

Default What does it mean when my cursor looks like a white cross or plus

Does the white plus sign have anything do with my directional arrow keys not
working when I try to navigate? I opened up a spreadsheet that I use all the
time and suddenly the navigational arrows make the whole page move instead of
moving me from row to row or column to column.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bigwheel

Hi Felicia

Check your Scroll-Lock key. Chances are it's on. The white plus cursor is
the normal one in Excel