Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I mail merge data base from Excel to word

everytime I go to merge my excel data base inot work it will not accept it.
What am I doing wrong?

thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No idea what you're doing wrong. Can't see your Excel workbook or your Word
document.

See these sites for help on mailmerge in Word with Excel as data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

Note.........if you give your table a defined name you don't have to have
the worksheet first in the workbook.

BTW...........what you posted is not a suggestion.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP