Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Embedded Obects

Hello,

I am using custom views in excel to print certain sections of my financial
statements. On my custom view for my executive summary I have an embedded
object (word document). The word document is not linked to another file, it
is just an embedded document. I clicked on the print preview to see how it
would print. After I closed the print preview, the embedded object jumped to
the other side of the page. Is there something I'm missing in order to keep
that object stationary?
--
Thank You
Andrew Edmunds
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Edmund

Not sure if this applies or not..................

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:

This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But others have posted that it didn't work for them in all their workbooks.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP