EAD EAD is offline
Junior Member

Default Help With Formatting

Hello everyone,

I have taken two classes dealing with excel but cannot recall ever being taught this.

I am looking to take information for a .pdf file and put the information on excel. I cannot figure out how to format the blank excel sheet to accept the information I am trying to paste. Everything seems to always go into one cell even though I have made room for all of the data to fit.

Could anyone possibly explain to me what I need to do.

For a reference, this is want I'd like to get into excel without losing the format of the original document. They are program pages from a greyhound racing track and it would be much easier to use excel than have to do hundreds of calculations by hand.

http://66.236.122.230/trakdocs/hound...ng-Program.pdf

Thanks,
Ed

(Also, if you do not want to click on that link because it links to a database and not a website I understand. You can access that page though by going to twinriver.com racing greyhound stats and information program pages.)