Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting functions in a workbook

I have a 4 tab workbook where the user fills in the first tab and that
populates the output document agreements on the other tabs. The output docs
have for example; A12,A13,A14,A15,A16 that may or may not be populated
depending on the user input. If A12-A15 are not populated, is there are way
to make A16 move up to the top?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

JKeef wrote:
I have a 4 tab workbook where the user fills in the first tab and that
populates the output document agreements on the other tabs. The output docs
have for example; A12,A13,A14,A15,A16 that may or may not be populated
depending on the user input. If A12-A15 are not populated, is there are way
to make A16 move up to the top?

Hard to say since we can't see how you are populating (or not
populating, as the case may be) A12:A16. I'm assuming you don't want to
just move completed rows up, or hide empty rows manually.

If those cells are pointing at some other workbook cells that may or may
not be empty, you need a way to change that so they point instead to
non-blank cells.

Without a better understanding of how you are feeding A12:A16, I can't
offer a specific solution.