Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
MonteNOS

Default Macro's for figuring Price Lists?!?

I'm working on price books for the company I work for. The vendors just
email us the suggested retail price in excel format. I have to put in a
formula to come up with "Our Cost" and a formula for "Our Retail". The
problem is - The "Suggested Retail" is in a different column on each
worksheet. For example on one worksheet the "Suggested Retail" is in column
"G", and on the next worksheet it is in column "H". Can a macro be created
and automatically look for the suggested retail price column rather than
specifying column "G" as the suggested retail column. No macro's have been
created yet in this workbook. If this is too confusing, I can even email the
price list to show what I mean. I know excel is very capable of doing this,
I am open to ANY and ALL suggestions. Thanks!!!!!!