Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default data from one workbook automatically entered into another workboo.

Can you enter data in worksheet 1 book 1 and have it automatically entered
into another workbook? If yes what is the formula?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In workbook2 in a sheet in A1 enter

=[workbook1.xls]Sheet1!A1

Or in workbook2 type an = sign in a cell then switch to workbook1, select
a sheet and cell and hit ENTER key.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP