Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PL PL is offline

Default Wrap Text, Hyper links

1) How do I select Wrap Text for all the cells, without doing it individually
for each ?

2) How to adjust all cells so its width & height just fit all the text,
without doing it individually for each ?

2) How do I insert Hyper links for URL?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Would be helpful if you told us what version of Excel you were using
but...

For 1) CTRL+A to select all cells, right-click in that area, Format
Cells, Alignment, Wrap Text...

For 3) Select the cell and press CTRL+K or right-click | Hyperlink.

For 2) I'm not exactly sure what you're asking or how to do what I think
you're asking. Maybe somebody else will have an answer for you on that
one.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"PL" wrote in message
:

1) How do I select Wrap Text for all the cells, without doing it individually
for each ?

2) How to adjust all cells so its width & height just fit all the text,
without doing it individually for each ?

2) How do I insert Hyper links for URL?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For Item #2.... I believe it would be done in two parts.

1) Select all the columns you want to adjust the fit for, then click
Format/Columns/AutoFitSelection from the menu bar.

2) Select all the rows you want to adjust the fit for, then click
Format/Rows/AutoFit from the menu bar.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"PL" wrote in message
:

1) How do I select Wrap Text for all the cells, without doing it
individually
for each ?

2) How to adjust all cells so its width & height just fit all the text,
without doing it individually for each ?

2) How do I insert Hyper links for URL?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure I understand your comment. As I read it, the OP wanted *each
individual* column to fit its own longest text and *each individual* row to
fit its own highest row... AutoFit does that.... selecting all the columns
and row, each by themselves, applies the auto fitting individually to each
column and each row respectively. Did you read the question differently or
were you trying to imply something else?

--

: