Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 options grey out

Some of my command options in excel have been greyed out, notably PRINT,
FORMULA BAR, OPTIONS. I do have a workbook open. However if I create or open
a chart in the same workbook the options are there, but only when on the cart
worksheet! I think something happened when I used a website which used Excel
on my PC. Any ideas on how I can recover the situation?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This should help you

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.11).aspx
--