Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link margin size and document size to all sheets

I have an Excel 2003 workbook that contains 10 sheets. I had to change the
margins and the scaling size. Is there an easy way to apply this to all 10
sheets or do I have to format each sheet separately?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

if you select all of the sheets, hold down shift while clicking the sheet
tabs with the mouse, then do your print setting it should apply the print
settings to all of the worksheets.

When you are done just right click one of the sheet tabs and select UnGroup.
--
Rui