Florimar Agostini via OfficeKB.com

Default Everytime I need to format cells or text, Excel 2003 takes a lot of time or free

When I am working with a spreadsheet in Excel using MS Office Professional
Upgrade 2003, every time I have to format a cell or font
the program delays for more than 15 seconds. Is this a normal behavior?
Earlier versions of Excel did not delay at all, changes were applied
instantly, however, with this new version, the program runs very slow.

Is there anything to correct this?

Any help will be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

FLO

Jim Cone

Flo,

Just a guess, if you have Norton Anti-Virus, try disabling
"Enable Office Plug-in". It may be found under Options | Miscellaneous.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA