Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WEEKNUM change start of week to a monday

I am wanting to use the WEEKNUM formula, but I want the weeks to run Monday
to Sunday and not the standard Sunday to Monday-

How can I change this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi The Rook

There is a second argument

1) Excel WEEKNUM function (optional second argument of 1 (default)). Week 1
starts 1-Jan with subsequent weeks starting on a Sunday and final week ending on 31-Dec.

2) Excel WEEKNUM function (optional second argument of 2). Week 1 starts
1-Jan with subsequent weeks starting on a Monday and final week ending on 31-Dec.

If you want to use the ISO weekumber see
http://www.rondebruin.nl/weeknumber.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm