Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to set headers and footers to show in normal page .

In excel, is there any way to set your headers and footers (especially
headers) to show up when the file is opened in normal (not just in print
preview mode) view?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not in versions prior to 2007, plus in 2007 it's kind of a hybrid view called
Page Layout. You can still work in the sheet, but Excel displays headers,
footers, and margins. It's kind of awkward, IMO

"vanarsdalet" wrote:

In excel, is there any way to set your headers and footers (especially
headers) to show up when the file is opened in normal (not just in print
preview mode) view?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to set headers and footers to show in normal pa

Thank you. I have Excel 2003, so I guess I'll stop beating my head against
the wall trying to figure it out through the "help" menus. Appreicate the
answer.

"vanarsdalet" wrote:

In excel, is there any way to set your headers and footers (especially
headers) to show up when the file is opened in normal (not just in print
preview mode) view?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 11:14:03 -0700, vanarsdalet
wrote:

In excel, is there any way to set your headers and footers (especially
headers) to show up when the file is opened in normal (not just in print
preview mode) view?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One more reason to upgrade.......although "awkward" doesn't sound like
fun<g

Gord