Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 vs 03

I have Excel 2007, and find it very difficult to use for work. Is there any
way to convert 07 back to 03? I have windows vista - I do not have the old
program.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you want Excel 2003, you buy Excel 2003 and install it. Having
Windows Vista is immaterial. Perhaps you are making it too difficult?

exceluser wrote:

I have Excel 2007, and find it very difficult to use for work. Is there any
way to convert 07 back to 03? I have windows vista - I do not have the old
program.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't believe you have 'downgrade' rights as Vista does to XP.

There is (supposedly) an add-in for sale that provides a 2003 interface for
2007. You might try searching for that.

The other thing is the Microsoft Office website has small programs you can
download that interactively show you where 2003 commands can be found in 2007

Look for the items marked "Interactive" in this list

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...erence%22&sc=9