Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing a subtotalled worksheet

I have a worksheet that has been subtotalled with every page containing
individualized information per person (a list of their items sold for the
month and the total) and would print out exactly as I want but I don't want
to physically print it out. I want to be able to email each person's
individualized page to them.

If I could save each page to a file per person I could attach it and then
email but I don't know how to save each page separately. Can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm sure there a a number of ways to do this, but one way is to copy the
sheet to a new file, break link then attach it to an email. To do this,
right click on the sheet tab then select <Move or Copy. Check the "Create a
Copy" box then in the "To Book" dropdown select "New Book" then hit "OK".
That will create a new workbook with only that sheet in it. In the new
workbook you probably have some formulas refering back to the original
workbook that are undesireable. To fix that, from the menu hit <Edit<Links
then <Break Links <Break Links. That will convert all of the formulas
refering to the original workbook to simple values.

Hope that works for you.

"rj shoe" wrote:

I have a worksheet that has been subtotalled with every page containing
individualized information per person (a list of their items sold for the
month and the total) and would print out exactly as I want but I don't want
to physically print it out. I want to be able to email each person's
individualized page to them.

If I could save each page to a file per person I could attach it and then
email but I don't know how to save each page separately. Can this be done?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Now I am embarassed. This is the right question.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't think that would do it. Everyone's information is on one worksheet.
If that worksheet were printed out, because of page breaks, they would each
have a separate page. I need a separate page to be able to email.

This is the worksheet subtotalled with page breaks following each total:
Artist Descp Price Sales Date
A picture $9.50 8/2/2008
A CARD $3.50 8/6/2008
A CARD $3.50 8/6/2008
A Total $16.50
<page break
B PAINTING $30.00 8/5/2008
B Total $30.00
<page break
C Baskets $35.00 8/2/2008
C Baskets $7.50 8/5/2008
C BASKETS $7.95 8/5/2008
C pendant $12.00 8/15/2008
C Total $62.45
<page break
D heart $22.00 8/7/2008
D Necklace $48.00 8/26/2008
D vase $14.00 8/28/2008
D Total $84.00
<page break

This information needs to be sent to artist A
Artist Descpt Price Sales Date
A picture $9.50 8/2/2008
A CARD $3.50 8/6/2008
A CARD $3.50 8/6/2008
A Total $16.50

which I could do by printing it out but I want to do email.