Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default convert xls file to word doc

Hi there,
Because my excel file has a lot of formulas in it (makes file a huge size),
I want to convert it to a word doc. less the formulas. When I tried to just
copy and paste the sizing is all off . Tried moving margins etc but its not
doing what I want..is there a better way?
Thanks for any help you can offer,
Bella
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are 3 thing to try

1) When paste into word use Paste special. try all different choices
2) When copying in Excel hold shift key and go to menu and select Copy
Picture. then past into word
3) Print using the Microsoft XPS Printer which will create a file. Then
insert the file into word.