Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem in adding the Column

Friends,

I am using Excel 2007. While adding the column i am getting the message,
"Connot shift objects off sheet".

Please help me to come out this problem.

Regards,

Hardik
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

is any cell in your last column in the sheet populated?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not able add column anywhere in the sheet.

is any cell in your last column in the sheet populated?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

possibly you have sth. in your last column in the sheet
this is why

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

what is sth.?

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote:

possibly you have sth. in your last column in the sheet
this is why

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have found the solution. When i gone to edit the comment, i have found that
my comment window is at 256th Column of the sheet. After taking comment
window near to the column of that cell my problem has been solved.

Thanking you for your help.

"Hardik Shah" wrote:

Friends,

I am using Excel 2007. While adding the column i am getting the message,
"Connot shift objects off sheet".

Please help me to come out this problem.

Regards,

Hardik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check your answers to the same question you posted yesterday.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP