Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Control Toolbox

We've tried this on multiple computers and this problem only occurs on
one of them. When we add any control from the control toolbox to the
sheet it displays with a 'X' in the upper left corner of the control
and nothing else appears or works with that control. I can view
properties and they are the same as the other machines. The security
is set up the same as other machines. We unistalled and reinstalled
office. We downloaded the latest patches. By the way we are using
Excel 2003.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See if this is of any help: