Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Investing data in a table

I have a list of data, including dates and relevant data, which I have
downloaded from Yahoo. There are over 2,000 rows. I wish to plot the data,
with the latest data being on the right side of the graph. However, the data
is the "wrong way around", with the result that the oldest data is on the
right-side and the newest data on the left-side of the graph. Is there a way
that I can "flip" the data around on the chart without having to do it on the
table of data?

Many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have designed many financial projects such as this. There may be a better
method but I have used a macro to sortview the graph and then resort. This
can be automatic with a sheet activate/deactivate event macro.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel