Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro to create multi files from a template with different data

I have a template set up to make customer offers in excel with data
being pulled in via a vlookup for different projects all of which have
different pricing. Each project has a individual ID. To avoid having
to manually input the different project ID's I need a macro that will
pull in the data for one project, save the offer as a specific project
offer and then move onto the next project and repeat the process -
I'm aware I can do this via looping the macro but have no idea how to
start
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi John

Start here