-   -   Macro to create multi files from a template with different data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/200586-macro-create-multi-files-template-different-data.html)

[email protected]

Macro to create multi files from a template with different data

I have a template set up to make customer offers in excel with data
being pulled in via a vlookup for different projects all of which have
different pricing. Each project has a individual ID. To avoid having
to manually input the different project ID's I need a macro that will
pull in the data for one project, save the offer as a specific project
offer and then move onto the next project and repeat the process -
I'm aware I can do this via looping the macro but have no idea how to
start

Ron de Bruin

Macro to create multi files from a template with different data

Hi John

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--