Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ribbon into tool bard and drop down menus

how do you change the ribbon back into tool bars and drop down menus in 2007.
I was given asignments by several teachers and the wrote out how to do
things in the older versions and now i am tottal lost on how to do these
assignments
HELP
thanks
RRS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

MenuExcel
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/

Tooolbar Toggle
http://www.toolbartoggle.com

XL Menu 2003
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"RRSCOUNTRY" wrote in message
how do you change the ribbon back into tool bars and drop down menus in
2007.
I was given asignments by several teachers and the wrote out how to do
things in the older versions and now i am tottal lost on how to do these
assignments
HELP
thanks
RRS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There isnt a function in Excel 2007 (or other 2007 Office products) to do that.

However, take a look at this website:

http://www.addintools.com/english/me...ce/default.htm

They sell an Add-On program that will add an option for it.