Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My printing woes!

In article , ?B?RGFuIHRoZSBNYW4=?= wrote:
I am having trouble printing in a way that allows all data to be read without
the need for very strong glasses. I suspect that because I have a large
spreadsheet which extends from Column A through M, and down to Row 58. Is
there a way to manipulate the page so that I can print it out (most likely on
multiple pages but that's okay) so that people can read it without needing a
magnifying lense? I'm currently using "Arial", and an 11" font. I did try to
manipulate the spreadsheet through Page Break View, and while this seems to
help somewhat it is quite labor intensive to manipulate the spreadsheet in
this manner. There has to be an easier way.

Btw, I'm using Excel 2003.

Thanks much for suggestions.

Sounds like you have 'print to fit" selected (under page set up). Turn that
off and your print preview ought to look better again. :)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In article , ?B?RGFuIHRoZSBNYW4=?= wrote:
I must be thick, because I can't seem to find the "print to fit" option under
page set up.....Help!

Sorry, I mistyped. Under page set up, on the first tab (called "Page"), make
sure scaling is set to 100 %. (Make sure that 'fit to' is *not* selected).

Of course, your printer may be set to 'print to fit' as well ... so that's
worth checking too if the previous doesn't work for you. :)

HTH.

"Bruce Sinclair" wrote:

In article ,

?B?RGFuIHRoZSBNYW4=?= wrote:
[...]