Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

Default Printing

Hello all:

I have a problem printing with excel. I use office 2007, and it happens most
times, that when I want to print, only half the page (lower half) prints. If
I print to pdf it either prints half or only the header and footer, but the
rest is empty. Does anybody know a solution to this? Please let me know.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

It's not the file the problem, because when I send the file to a different
computer it prints fine from there. Its just my computer it most of the times
prints only half. I try saving the file as a new name and then open it again
and print, this helps some times. But this is not a normal way to use a file
daily. And besides, when I print to PDF, for a second I see the whole thing,
but right afterwards everything dissappears. I don't know what this means,
but is making me crazy. Please help?

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Pl. send the file to me at so that I can investigate.
"art" wrote:

Hello all:

I have a problem printing with excel. I use office 2007, and it happens most
times, that when I want to print, only half the page (lower half) prints. If
I print to pdf it either prints half or only the header and footer, but the
rest is empty. Does anybody know a solution to this? Please let me know.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are several possibilities;

1. You have a virus but then you should have the same problem in others
applications like Word also.

2. The preinter settings are messed up but again then this should show up in
other applications.

3. Something is wrong with your Excel installation. Can you get it installed
again?

Such problems are very difficult to solve remotely. Try to enlist someone
who can sit on your system and try to solve the problem.