John Day

Default Print mult worksheets to Adobe

I have a workbook with several worksheets. I have a macro
that prints all print areas within each worksheet all at
once. I would like to print all of the worksheets to one
Adobe file. How do I do this. I have Adobe Arcobat 6.0.
When I execute my macro, it wants to print to individual
files instead of appending each worksheet to one file.

John

Gord Dibben

John

I realize you already have AA 6.0 and probably don't want to use another
method but...

I have had success with the free file downloads and instructions for use here
at Dale Nurden's site.

http://www.rcis.co.za/dale/info/pdfguide.htm

Saves first to single *.ps file which is then converted to *.pdf

Returns one PDF file from multiple sheets or selected sheet.

Adobe Acrobat has trouble with multiple sheets. From what I hear, AA saves a
separate file for each sheet.

Have you tried selecting all worksheets before sending to the print-to-file
via Adobe?

Don't know if that works any better.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP