Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Default how to convert Excel tables/charts into EPS or PDF?

how to convert Excel tables/charts into EPS or PDF?

Hi all,

I am creating tables and charts in Excel and then I want to convert
them into EPS or PDF (one chart/table per pdf file) so I could use
them in Latex. It is also a means of maintaining tables/charts without
losing quality. Any fast convenient way of doing so?

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

We have a printer setup as ADOBE. Then I print like I normal would do to a
printer but It goes straight to a file. You can select to Print and Selected
Area, the whole sheet, or the entire workbook. Using the printer options the
Headers and Footers will also get converted to Adobe and Page Numbers.

"LunaMoon" wrote:

how to convert Excel tables/charts into EPS or PDF?

Hi all,

I am creating tables and charts in Excel and then I want to convert
them into EPS or PDF (one chart/table per pdf file) so I could use
them in Latex. It is also a means of maintaining tables/charts without
losing quality. Any fast convenient way of doing so?

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

Yes, simply use one of the various PDF creator programs available. See
link below

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=print+to+PDF

LunaMoon wrote:

how to convert Excel tables/charts into EPS or PDF?

Hi all,

I am creating tables and charts in Excel and then I want to convert
them into EPS or PDF (one chart/table per pdf file) so I could use
them in Latex. It is also a means of maintaining tables/charts without
losing quality. Any fast convenient way of doing so?

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

If you are using Office 2007; under the One Button, select Save As and it
will offer to save the entire file as a PDF. If you have an older verson you
can still use the Save As just select what program you wish to save it as at
the botton of the Save window. OR you can copy and paste into a Word file and
save it as a EPS.
--
Miss Kitty

"LunaMoon" wrote:

how to convert Excel tables/charts into EPS or PDF?

Hi all,

I am creating tables and charts in Excel and then I want to convert
them into EPS or PDF (one chart/table per pdf file) so I could use
them in Latex. It is also a means of maintaining tables/charts without
losing quality. Any fast convenient way of doing so?

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

"LunaMoon" wrote:
how to convert Excel tables/charts into EPS or PDF?

Hi all,

I am creating tables and charts in Excel and then I want to convert
them into EPS or PDF (one chart/table per pdf file) so I could use
them in Latex. It is also a means of maintaining tables/charts without
losing quality. Any fast convenient way of doing so?

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

No if I use print selection into pdf, then it's going to occupy the
whole Letter size pdf page.

I want a tight bounding box. Basically I want the whole page is just a
box of Excel Table and Chart.

How to do that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel

On Aug 26, 11:34*pm, LunaMoon wrote:

"LunaMoon" wrote:
how to convert Excel tables/charts into EPS or PDF?

Hi all,

I am creating tables and charts in Excel and then I want to convert
them into EPS or PDF (one chart/table per pdf file) so I could use
them in Latex. It is also a means of maintaining tables/charts without
losing quality. Any fast convenient way of doing so?

Any thoughts?

Thank you!

No if I use print selection into pdf, then it's going to occupy the
whole Letter size pdf page.

I want a tight bounding box. Basically I want the whole page is just a
box of Excel Table and Chart.

How to do that?

I want to save the selection of table/chart as a tight box as PDF...
how to do that? Need a tight bounding box. Otherwise i cannot use it
in Latex.