Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Editing sources

I have a roster that contains demographic information on our clients. The
roster covers all clients over the past several years. I also have a stats
worksheet in the same workbook that mostly organizes and counts (using
countif) data from the roster. In order to get data for 2007, I sorted the
rosters by date and copied into a new workbook. When I copied the stat
sheet, the formulas for the original worksheet was still in place. Is there
a way to change the source for the new stat sheet without changing each cell
individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can highlight all the cells with the formulae in and use Find &
replace (CTRL-H) to change the references from the old file to the new
file.

Hope this helps.

Pete