Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

Default Export and Save Only Certain Rows of Data

Is there a way that I can have Excel automatically export only certain rows
of data and then save this data as a new spreadsheet? Here's an example:

Company_ID Job_ID Job_Title
Job_Category
374 9031 Physical Therapist
0
374 7824P Orthopedic Surgery
Surgery
374 LT 3004 Family Practice
Family Practice
374 7769 Intensive Care
0

In the example above, the 4th column has two fields with a value of zero.
What I would like to do is have a way to export only rows that DO NOT have a
value of zero and then have this saved as a new Excel file. Doable?

If so, please explain in painful detail as I'm pretty much a novice with
Excel.

Thanks for your help and tips.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Considering that you are a novice (your words :-))
the easiest option is to filter (available under DATA menu) on non-zero
values, cut and paste them into a new sheet

First row of your data should have lables... You can filter on non-zeroes,
non-blanks, conditions etc.

To automate you can choose the option RECORD MACRO while doing this for the
first time and then run the macro...

To move towards becoming an expert try to do this on your own using HELP. If
unable to do so then let us know. We will give 'excruciating' details :-)

Waiting for your response.