Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Adding columns

my problem is my totals on my invoice are cents off. Some totals are right to
the penny, while others are short by several cents.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
this is a common problem in spreadsheet. it due to roundoff. check the
column of numbers that you are add to see if all numbers are exactly 2
decimal places, not rounded to 2 decimal places. i'll bet that due to the
numbers NOT being exactly 2 decimal places is causing you to add a half penny
here and there which causes the semmingly errornous total at the botton.

Regards
FSt1