Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i compute (8500 + (180000 - 130000)*0.01 using ms excel

please send me how to write that as a formular in ms excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Ssekabembe,

please send me how to write that as a formular in ms excel

Just put the equal sign in front of your formula and it should work.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com
Member of:
Professional Office Developer Association
www.proofficedev.com

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

please send me how to write that as a formular in ms excel

Just put the equal sign in front of your formula and it should work.

Also, notice that the formula has more left parentheses than right, which
should be fixed.