Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default lookup values on two worksheets

I looked at the forums before I posted this question, didn't exactly see my
question:

I have two spreadsheets (e.g. A and B). Both contain instances of the same
data. My data is mainly for Part Numbers and vendors.

SHEET A SHEET B
PN 12345 Nut PN 12345 NUTS R US
PN 65234 Bolt PN 12345 NUTTY BUDDY
PN 65234 BOLTS FOR U
PN 65234 BOLT IT

On sheet A, I have single occurences of my Part number, with a description
of the item. On sheet B, I have one or more occurences of a Part number and
a vendor. I want Sheet A to be able to list all occurences of vendors for
each Part number. Vlookup only returns the first occurence of a vendor. I'd
like to see:

SHEET A
PN 12345 Nut NUTS R US
PN 12345 Nut NUTTY BUDDY
PN 65234 Bolt BOLTS FOR U
PN 65234 Bolt BOLT IT

I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions for how to pick up the additional
vendors from Sheet B. Can this be done?

Thanks,

Dave