Vicki

Default Macros

Hi.. Can anyone help with the following?

Q1: Am I able to run two VB macros at one time?

Q2: Is there a way I can open a file with an application, while running a
macro in excel. i.e I would like to run an Excel macro, and within that macro
execute a media file as part of the macro.

Dave O

A1: You can use write Macro1 so it "calls" Macro2, effectively running
Macro2 from within Macro1. I don't think it's possible to run two
discrete programs simultaneously.

Can't help you with Q2- sorry!

Mark

I think what you are saying is to run a video clip using a
macro. It could be done but the enduser must have an
apprpiate media player.

Tell me what type of media file you want to run and i will
make a test run. Send me the worksheet so I can see the
layout structure.

See my stuff at:
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

- Mark