Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Too many page breaks

Hi,

In one of my workbooks, one worksheet got too many page breaks without any
purposeful action. Tried many ways to remove it, but in vain. What may be
the reason? I am using Excel 2003. When I copied the sheet and pasted in
another sheet, the page breaks all cleared. Still I wonder how this has
happened! Any replies?

Regards,

Jaleel