Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple Lines of Text in One Cell

I am trying to achieve multiple lines of text in a single cell. I want the
right edge of the cell block to stop the text and kick it down to a new line
of text, but still within the same cell. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format the cell to wrap text...

Select the cell in question
Goto the menu FormatCellsAlignment tabWrap textOK

The number of lines in the cell depends on how wide the column is and how
much text the cell contains.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP