Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the outline color of the excel cursor ...

The cursor in excel is hard for me to see to locate where I am in the
worksheet. Is there a way to change the color so it is more visible?

I am using Office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

johnsondana wrote:
The cursor in excel is hard for me to see to locate where I am in the
worksheet. Is there a way to change the color so it is more visible?

I am using Office 2007

I'm not positive about 2007, but Chip Pearson's RowLiner add-in can do
that in 2003:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

OT: is it not weird that two questions in a row appeared in MPEM that
could be answered the same way? This seems to happen a lot on Usenet, as
though a lot of people are thinking about the same thing at the same
time. Or maybe it's just me... weird, that is.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you. I did note, however, that the description of this add-in states
that the undo feature is not usable when using rowliner. This could be a
problem with our overall needs. Is there any other way to make our active
cell more visible as we go?