Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table format

In my pivot table, I am listing 4 different row fields in front of the data.
In many rows, to the right of the pivot, I manually enter a code based on
what causes a difference in the two columns of data. This is manual
research. What I would like to do, however, is on a separate worksheet in
the workbook, copy the rows when the code column equals a specific code.

Also, is there a way to extend a common field to all cells instead of having
the field only show once?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I'm at work so this will be ultra short:

Create a dummy field in the data filled with 1,2,3,...
Insert the dummy field to the left of the repeat field which you want to
show in all cells. Hide the dummy field from view.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire