Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unusual Printing Problems

The problem that I describe below has occurred for the first time and I do
not seem to be able to solve it.

When I print a sheet, I keep getting print outs in which:

1. the indents in several cells do not reflect the indentation that I used
when I formatted the cells, and

2. the figures in the cells are simply printed in ###, when everything
looked OK when I formatted the cell.

As I point out above, I never experienced this problem before and, as far as
I am aware I am following normal printing procedures.

I would be very grateful if I get some advice regarding this issue.

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Gauci