Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Maximum Allowed Rows

I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

XL 2007 allows for a million rows. Otherwise XL is limited to 65k rows.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"xc10miler" wrote:

I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007
"xc10miler" wrote in message
I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007
--
David Biddulph

"xc10miler" wrote in message
I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or, MS Access

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Excel 2007