-   -   Maximum Allowed Rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/199024-maximum-allowed-rows.html)

xc10miler

Maximum Allowed Rows

I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

Jim Thomlinson

Maximum Allowed Rows

XL 2007 allows for a million rows. Otherwise XL is limited to 65k rows.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"xc10miler" wrote:

I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

Mathew P Bennett

Maximum Allowed Rows

Excel 2007
"xc10miler" wrote in message
I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Maximum Allowed Rows

Excel 2007
--
David Biddulph

"xc10miler" wrote in message
I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

Dave Peterson

Maximum Allowed Rows

You could use multiple worksheets, then save each as a .csv file. Then combine
each of those .csv files into a giant .csv file.

xc10miler wrote:

I need to exceed the 65536 rows allowed in Excel. My work needs to be saved
in the csv format, and it must be a single column. Is there any way I can
create a single column with several hundred thousand rows?

--

Dave Peterson

Duke Carey

Maximum Allowed Rows