Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to setup daily auto-save-as of a dynamic worksheet

I have a training matrix that I would like to setup to automatically save as
"current date" on a daily basis. All of the cells are "conditionally
formatted", so the worksheet changes all the time. Instead of manually "Save
As", I was wondering if there was a way to "auto save as" a new file every
day at the same time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

one option would be to use the "Scheduled Tasks" in your control pannel. you
can setup a bat file to execute that would copy this file at whatever time.
I have linked this via excel to help name the file , but you could have a bat
to just copy that file daily at 2pm