Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Camera function - Excel 2000 to 2007

Some years ago we produced a 30 sheet, multi function/formula/format Workbook
on Excel 2000. One of the many functions employed was the €˜Camera, which was
successfully used to transfer a text box and a series of shapes from one
sheet to another sheet in the Workbook.
However, since transferring this Workbook to Excel 2007 we have come up
against a problem with reproduction of the €˜shapes photographed by the
€˜Camera. Although the €˜shapes are transferred okay on to the €˜on screen
sheet, they do not appear on the print preview and actual print out.
We have spent a lot time trying to resolve this problem but to no avail.
We would be grateful therefore if you could give advice and guidance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-Click on the picture created by the camera.
From the drop-down menu, select 'Format Picture'.
Select the 'Properties' tab.
Make sure the checkbox in from of 'Print Object' is checked.
--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.