Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default enlarging height of cell

I need to put more data in a cell (vertically) - the bar will not let me pull
it down any further - what do I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
in xl help type the work specifications. this will give you the specs and
limits of your version of excel
i don't know how far you have extended the row heighth but the max limit is
409 points. suppose to be 72 points pre inch. on my screen at 75 % zoom, max
row heighth will fill the screen and cannot be extended further.

regards
FSt1

"Becky" wrote:

I need to put more data in a cell (vertically) - the bar will not let me pull
it down any further - what do I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ok - so Excel can't be used for tables with lots of text data in each cell?
I guess I need to copy/paste into Word...? (I was at the height of 408.75
points with an 11 point font - so I can't decrease the text size any for good
readability)