Keeper

Default Enlarging spread sheet for printing?

Hi,

I am using Microsoft Excel for Mac.

I have the feeling that this is really simple, but I'm having serious brain
freeze.

I am trying to print a spreadsheet. I would like it to print on a full
page, but it is coming out really small, even though it is large enough on
normal view. I have tried to change my font size, and pulled the document
out completely to a larger size in normal view, but it still doesn't change
when I do my print preview. I have tried to make my page breaks larger to
fit the entire page hoping this would stretch it out to no avail.

Even though I am using the Macintosh version, I am pretty sure the issue
could be resolved the same way it would be in the Windows version. At least,
I am hoping!

TIA for any help!

Debra Dalgleish

Choose FilePage Setup
On the Page tab, under Scaling, increase the 'Adjust to' percentage
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave

I've also noticed that it will not auto scale (using "fit to 1 page wide",
for example) if you have set columns to repeat at left.