Steve

Default Graph based on Filtered results

Hi

I'm trying to produce a graph based on filtered results.

I have a macro that autofilters the data ( ComboBox_Change) to give the
number of respondents to various promotional schemes.

One of the data columns ("Wards") is a list of parts of the town. The
graph is to show the number of respondents, by scheme, by ward,
defaulting to the whole data table if no scheme is chosen.

I have the graph source data picking up the wards info, but this shows
the total number of applicants by ward, and doesn't change when the
ComboBox_change macro filters the data.

I've had a look through past messages on this group, and it seems to
require a pivot table, but that is just waaaay over my head.

Does anyone have any practical advice?

TIA

Steve