Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Self Destructing Spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet that contains data that is time sensitive. I want to
distribute this spreadsheet for my team to use. However, I want to make sure
that, on January 1, 2009 when we update our data and I want to redistribute
the spreadsheet, that no one use the old version of the spreadsheet. I would
like for the old version to become unusable. Any ideas? I was thinking
something along the lines of some sort of if statement linked to the system
date that would delete cells or tabs on Jan, 1, 2009, but I don't know how to
do that or if there is a better way.

Thanks in advance,
Chris