KSAPP

Default defining unique range of cells for different sheets as the same n.

I want to use the same name, month9, to refer the same range of cells, but on
different sheets, how do i turn off the global define?
Dave Peterson

When you define the name (Insert|name|Define), include the sheet name in the
"names in workbook" box:

sheet1!month9
or
'sheet 1'!month9

You can select your range and type this in the name box (to the left of the
formula bar), too.

--

Dave Peterson