Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Thinking about swtiching to Office Accounting

I'm a small business owner and we're thinking about switching to Office
Accounting Pro 2008. Is this a Quickbooks replacement? I just purchased
Profitcents, a web-based financial analysis program and I can import my
financial info from Excel and QB. Can Accounting Pro export to Excel or
Profitcents or Quickbooks?