Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I retrieve the NUM on the bottom right. It disappeared.

I use to be able to Sum, Count, Min, Average using the NUM on the bottom
right side of the excel spreadsheet. The NUM has disappeared and I can't
figure out how to retrieve it. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

NUM shows up when you have the NumLock key turned on.

Well, if you're showing that statusbar.
In xl2003, it's under:
tools|options|view tab|check statusbar.

You should see the Sum/count/... stuff if you have multiple cells selected.

FYI:

David McRitchie explains the status bar (with pictures):
http://mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/statusbar.htm

--

Dave Peterson