Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Jim is offline

Default Floating block of cells at top of Spreadsheet

How do I make the first 10 rows float at the top of the spreadsheet float as
i scroll down the rows? I know it can be done, I have seen it before, Just
dont have a clue how to do it. thanks for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select A11 and then select Window freeze Panes

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Jim" wrote in message
How do I make the first 10 rows float at the top of the spreadsheet float
as
i scroll down the rows? I know it can be done, I have seen it before, Just
dont have a clue how to do it. thanks for the help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to cell A1 (so all 10 top rows are visible). Now click on cell A11. Select
Freeze Panes from the Window menu.

Hope this helps,

Hutch